Podiatrists uncover the root causes of foot pain.
According to the Australian Podiatry Association, the positive impact of podiatric care changes the lives of 1 in 5 Australians who suffer from foot pain.
Podiatrists help prevent deformity, improve performance and prolong healthier lives.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, you should see a podiatrist:
– I have ongoing pain in my toe, foot, heel, ankle or knee
– My feet look different than previously
– I have sores or blisters on my feet
– I have been diagnosed with diabetes, and there is diabetes in the family
– I have uneven shoe wear
– My feet have a rash, hardness, cracks or peeling skin
– I have arthritis
– I have limited movement and cannot reach my feet
Often times, podiatrist will work along with GPs in order to treat foot problems, which may serve to affect an individual overall health
If you have any concerns regarding your feet, please feel free to discuss them with our doctors or podiatrist. That you can ensure that your feet will always be dance ready.